With every passing day, VEVOR slush machines are gaining popularity to make chillin’ drinks on a scorching day. But your mind will blow you out of smoothies and cold coffee features. However, it can be frustrating when the machine stops freezing, especially on special occasions.
There must be a few reasons that cause freezing issues. Sometimes, it may be a dirty condenser or evaporator, or sometimes, it can be a mechanical issue. You need to perform some maintenance or replace any broken parts, though fixing the frozen drink maker is easy. You can sort out these issues at home, but sometimes, when it is beyond basic troubleshooting, you need professional help.
This guide will walk you through the basic components of understanding and tackling the pesky issues you counter. By the end of the article, you’ll know to keep your slush machine without a hitch, ensuring you enjoy the icy treats again.
Why is My VEVOR Slush Machine Not Freezing
You’re having trouble with the VEVOR slush machine not freezing for several reasons. You’ll learn why the machine is not freezing and tips for fixing it.
1- Cleaning & Maintenance Issue
Cleaning and maintenance are most of the insufficient cleaning and maintenance issues. Mostly, the residue building inside the machine causes a problem and affects the performance.
● Remove dirt and debris from the condenser coils of the machine regularly.
● For disinfecting the machine’s components, use a sanitizer.
● Ensure that any worn parts, such as gaskets, o-rings, and valves, are replaced.
● Wash the tank with warm, soapy water when you use the machine.
2- Electrical Problems
Electrical problems cause flush machine freezing issues, which need to be looked at carefully:
● Break and Lose Wiring
● Fuse Blown
● Thermostat Problems
● Defective Switch
If you notice you’re facing an above electrical issue, you must contact a professional to diagnose and repair solutions.
3- Slush Machine Not Freezing Properly
People usually ignore reading the manual instructions and do the wrong setting or mess up with the buttons. If your VEVOR slush machine stopped working in the middle of the work, then there must be possible causes:
● Refrigerator System Problems
● Incorrect Temperature Settings
● Blockage Due to a Slush Mixture
So when you observe the slush remains liquid and doesn’t freeze to the desired consistency, you need to look for a cause your slush machine caused.
4- Temperature Issues
VEVOR Slush machines can also have problems freezing due to temperature issues.
● The machine is placed in a closed heat source
● Slush machine facing direct sunlight
● Too much warm room temperature
5- Machine Leakage Problems
Leakage problems in the machine are caused when the machine loses connection, damaged seals or gaskets, and the mixture chamber.
Whether you’re making slushies at work or home, VEVOR slush machines are user-friendly appliances. Understanding its parts and working mechanisms can help you troubleshoot any issues. For a long-lasting performance, you need to maintain and clean the machine.
Solutions for VEVOR Slush Machine Not Freezing
A VEVOR slush machine not freezing can be a major bummer when customers wait in a queue to get the slush. Fortunately, the problem can be solved in a few minutes after doing the troubleshooting steps.
You can take these steps to get your slush machine working again:
Tackle Mechanical Problems
● You can also have mechanical problems with your VEVOR slush machine because the machine’s not freezing.
● First, check the machine’s motor and ensure it’s working properly. You need to replace the motor if it gets there.
● If blades are bent or cracked, then you don’t need to repair them; just quickly replmachine’s
● If the machine belt gets damaged or loose, replace or tighten it. The belt makes slush and helps the machine make efficient movements.
Temperature Controlling Methods
● Regarding the VEVOR slush machine’s functionality, temperature is an essential factor.
● Use a thermometer to check the temperature and adjust it accordingly.
● The recommended range is between -2c to -5c, so set it accordingly.
● Try to run your machine for a long period if the machine is not freezing completely.
● If you suspect the temperature is affecting the machine, quickly change its location and relocate it to a cooler and shady spot.
You’ll see these troubleshooting tips will be very helpful and fix your machine in no time. Now, it’s not impossible to satisfy customers all summer with these delicious icy treats!
Electrical Solution Techniques
Electrical issues can be the main culprit behind the VEVOR slush machine not freezing issues. The steps are:
● The power cord should be plugged in correctly and free of damage.
● The fuse and breaker shouldn’t be tripped.
● Make sure there shouldn’t be any loose connection when inspecting the wiring.
Fix Syrup Mixing Issues
VEVOR slush machines can have problems freezing if the mix or syrup is not right. So you need to take a look at the following:
● Water and its ratio should be correct.
● Ensure all ingredients are well-mixed, and sometimes syrup has been sat for some.
● Check the temperature level should be correct.
● Make sure the syrup you’re using is not expired.
Signs To Contact a Professional
Seek quick assistance when you observe:
● A compressor is running, but the slush machine is not freezing, indicating a refrigerator system problem.
● When the side is warm to the touch, the running fan indicates the condenser coil clogging, reducing the machine’s efficiency.
● A Slush machine that is not turned on and has electrical issues can cause a blast that causes appliances to short circuit and is a fire hazard.
It’s time to stop using the machine if you see all the above warning signs and call a professional for help. Consider attempting to fix a complicated electrical or refrigeration issue on your own. Then you may encounter even more severe problems, which, in turn, will cost you more money in repairing and replacing.
Tips to Avoid Non-Freezing Issues
It’ll be more convenient and cost-effective solutions to look for ways to prevent issues rather than replacing and repairing them. To keep your machine running smoothly, you need to follow some tips:
● Keep proper hygiene to avoid bacterial development
● Sanitize and disinfect all the equipment before contact with the slush mixture, such as stoppers and mixing chambers.
2- Regularly Cleaning
● To prevent buildup residue, clean the mixture chamber and all the components.
● To avoid damaging parts, avoid abrasive cleaners.
3- Lubricating Slush Machine Parts
● To reduce friction and noise, lubricate moving components like the agitator shaft.
● Use machinery-made safe lubricants.
4- Abstain from Overfilling
● To prevent spills, don’t overfill the chamber. Read the capacity guidelines before adding the mixture.
5- Observe Temperature Settings
● To maintain desired slush consistency, regularly check the temperature adjustment settings.
● For manual instructions on settings, consult the user manual
6- Examine Electrical Connections
● Inspect electrical connections for wear or damage.
● Make sure the power cord is in good condition.
7- Keep the Area Clean
● Keep the area clean and clutter-free to prevent debris and dirt from entering the machine’s components.
8- Replace Filters Regularly
● To maintain optimal performance, replace the machine filters regularly per manufacturer instructions.
9- Review Gaskets and Seals
● Make sure the seals and gaskets are in good shape. If they leak, replace them.
10- Recommendations From Manufacturers
● Consult your VEVOR Slush Machine’s user manual for specific maintenance guidelines.
FAQs about the VEVOR Slush Machine
1- How long does it take for the slush to freeze in the machine?
There is a clear bowl in the unit that freezes the liquid, and it typically takes from 40 minutes to an hour for it to be produced.
2- How do I make my slush machine colder?
The condenser, which is on the left, probably has dust and dirt in it. Maintaining cleanliness and electrical parts are the most common points that must be followed throughout the process.
3- Will water freeze in a slush machine?
Unlike other frozen drinks, slushies are made from water, not crushed ice crystals. Commercial slush machines have the freezing ability, whereas home machines don’t.
Your VEVOR slushy machine is your true companion in the world of frozen delights. Helps you keep cool on a scorching day. It’s good news that you’re prepared to tackle common issues after reading this troubleshooting guide. Remember that little maintenance can take your slushie machine a long way without freezing issues. Read the instructions before using and consult a technician when needed. So do not let small issues become bigger.
Take essential steps to maintain your slush machine and keep the slushes flowing for your friends and family.